Website Emirates National Oil Company
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline. You will do so by identifying key business opportunities and segmented prospects. Your goal will be to meet or exceed our annual quota and increase our revenue.
- Make business proposal offers against received inquiries by offering appropriate branded lubricant products and prices.
- Obtain information from customers on required product / package, estimated consumption, delivery point, competitors prices (if possible and where applicable and submit recommendations).
- Prepare price study for the approval of ENOC/Caltex Lubricants Manager Retail – UAE
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written Arabic and English. Knowledge of spoken Hindi / Urdu is an advantage.
- PC literate – knowledge of MS Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the lubricants field.
- Professional education in Business / Marketing essential.
- Valid UAE light vehicle-driving license.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A