Counselling Psychologists will diagnose, evaluate and provide psychotherapy to support employees & family members, in order to alleviate problems that affect employee’s wellbeing to improve overall productivity, safety & service.
- Support the management of various businesses and HRBP in implementing corporate change by counselling staff and developing appropriate workshops to cope with change, including exceptional instances counselling redundant staff and the “survivors” after redundancy, in order to minimize resistance to change.
- Review processes within the section and recommend changes as appropriate in order to continuously improve the service to clients and to the Group. This can be done by contributing and leading projects and creating appropriate norms for tools used within the Group.
- Research and benchmark international practices particularly in the area of Aviation Psychology, recommending appropriate adaptation in the company, keeping in mind the business needs and analysis.
- Continuous learning and working on enhancing individual and corporate professional standards.
- Recommend strategic methods such as techniques to identify and combat areas affecting safety eg. Fatigue, sleep and stress etc. ensuring effective measures are being followed on par with international standards
- Proactively develop and deliver workshops/trainings to all across the Group depending on the business requirement and an understanding of the business and its challenges. Thereby support staff and managers facing challenges of continuous expansion, growth and business.
- 8 years’ experience
- Should have worked in a Clinical /Counselling/ Aviation setting in private practice or in a corporate.
- Post Graduate Diploma (12+4 or equivalent)
- Training in evidence based therapy
- Membership in International Psychology bodies or Organization
- CDA license to practice Counselling/Clinical Psychology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A