The senior analyst is an experienced Avionics, In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) or Industrial Control Systems (PLC, SCADA, DCS, SCMS) engineer with a background in cybersecurity. Their primary responsibility is to plan and lead the execution of risk assessments, compliance reviews, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests for Transportation, IoT and Operational Technologies (collectively referred to as products). The senior analyst’s work output supports continuous review and compliance to internal policies and standards.
- Plan and lead the execution of regular vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, technical risk assessments and compliance reviews based on the criticality and perceived risk of the applications / services.
- Track open risks and manage risk mitigations throughout their life-cycle. Ensure risks are thoroughly verified before closure through the creation / management of adequate test labs.
- Support the investigations of the security incidents and policy non-compliances within the product portfolio.
- Research, recommend and implement formal methodologies and tools for conducting product security assessments.
- Maintain and enhance existing policies and standards to cover the product portfolio.
- Degree in a subject relevant to IT and / or Electronics.
- Experience of specialist experience in cybersecurity within the transportation industry of which 3 years in an OT function such as IFE, ICS.
- Knowledge and skills in computer engineering, IT, OT, CyberSecurity.
- Information Technology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A