Website Emirates Flight Catering
- Responsible for the supervision of staff within the area of responsibility to ensure that all employees comply with Linencraft specifications for each client and that staff are productive and meet schedules and deadlines in accordance with client requirements.
- Monitors the re-wash levels & regularly liaises with the Washing Supervisor and Area Senior Supervisor to ensure immediate corrective action is initiated to minimise rewash levels and costs and thereby improving customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices.
- Assist with leading and developing on job orientation, probation management, performance review, cascade communication and training.
- Implement process improvements and cost saving initiatives to achieve business objectives and financial results.
- Ensures that receipt and issuing details are captured in the ERP system.
- Manage accuracy of client’s laundry items through monitoring of daily activities in conjunction with logistics and customer care including VIP laundry, express deliveries and urgent customer requests to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate with engineering team regularly for timely maintenance of equipment and for prioritising equipment breakdowns.
- Comply with Corporate Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities & Standards by conducting workplace assessments and encouraging a safety culture within the team.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
- Higher Secondary Diploma Qualification or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience in a large volume laundry facility.
- Good English language verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work and perform under significant pressure in a 24/7 working environment.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate a team of people.
- Ability to interact with customer’s and responds to their requests for information and support.
- Computer Skills.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A