Website Emirates Flight Catering
This role will provide a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department, the Finance Senior managers and the VP Finance to facilitate the efficiency and timeliness of the department and its role within the organization.
- Update and maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, ensuring adherence with company policy, accepted administration practices and maintain confidentiality of company / department related information
- Contribute in regular review of work methods, forms, formats, and standards to improve operating efficiency.
- Participate in the achievement of team objectives, seeking on-going support, direction and self- development so that results are achieved.
- Maintain a strong follow up approach on pending matters with the concerned individuals to ensure matters are completed with the desired outcome.
- Contribute by responding, coordinating & investigating requests/queries received to actively support stakeholder groups.
- Recommends and implements initiatives that enhance the department’s way of working, team activities and guidelines.
- Plan and manage section head’s (and other senior manager’s) priorities and daily schedule based on priorities and deadlines to ensure optimal time management, follow up on deadlines and key dates and associated deliverables
- Ensuring timely processing and accuracy of information.
- Responsible for ensuring administration of time management activities i.e. leave plans, timesheets and rosters.
- Responsible for the administration of coupa orders and other adhoc requests as given by the senior management
- Min of 3 years work experience as an assistant to a senior executive
- Undergraduate Degree (must have)
- Strong MS Office skills. The candidate should be comfortable with the full suite of applications
- Ability to multi task and handle various support needs for various individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional conduct and interpersonal skills and the role will involve liaising with the senior leadership team
- Organized individual with office management skills
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A