Website Emirates Group
Responsible for supporting the Customer Strategy and Retention team in the implementation of a global customer lifecycle & communication framework. Develop customer relationships and increase the overall customer lifetime value, and support in the development, coordination and delivery of digital customer communications which are event and lifecycle based, with a focus on automation and triggered communication. Facilitate the implementation of customer data into the defined communications, along customer lifecycle stages and sub-stages. Collaboratively identify key events and opportunities to create automated, trigger based communications relevant for audience segments based on lifecycle stages.
- Implement marketing technology within an identified use case, working with IT teams where applicable to meet each programmes goals.
- Build relationships with MMCs, wider CCMB teams, and other business units to ensure integration, collaboration and support for all lifecycle marketing programmes.
- Support in regular planning and prioritisation sessions, coordinated via the MMC, involving Skywards, Product and eCommerce teams to ensure the requirements from all business units are taken into account in a collaborative manner.
- Support in the definition of clear business objectives for each customer lifecycle stage and sub-stage, and identify important triggers or events within the framework to educate the wider business and ensure all communications utilise the lifecycle framework methodology.
- Apply best practice in campaign testing and be heavily engaged in the evaluation and insight from triggered campaigns to continually optimise our lifecycle programs.
- Analyse success metrics of targeted global customer communications to suggest optimisations for programmes.
- Perform customer analysis by identifying sources of data (customer behaviour including digital behaviour) to ensure alignment of the contact strategy with the lifecycle framework.
- Execute the delivery of triggered and automated campaigns to meet the agreed and prioritised business goals.
- Understanding of testing, personalisation and optimisation
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience in a marketing role with demonstrable experience in the interpretation and exploitation of customer insight to drive change and revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or economics
- Highly organised with outstanding project management skills
- An ongoing desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, multi-facetted department.
- Experienced in direct marketing techniques and CRM platforms
Company: Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A