The job holder is responsible for the professional management of all Quantity Surveying functions carried out by Emaar Properties PJSC, predominantly in relation to post contract administration. Cost Management support will also be provided both Procurement and Claims
- Prepared costs control, budget allocation and variations/change orders, techno/commercial analysis.
- Ability to carry out feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Negotiating with vendors
- Working on full cost control aspects for each individual projects.
- Arranges meetings with Consultants, Project Directors/Managers, Development Directors/ Managers as required to undertake the quantity surveying function within the Procurement department.
- Undertake cost analysis and technical evaluation for all projects/tenders
- Managing and accessing variation and providing accurate costing on additional works.
- Scrutinizing maintenance, operational, material, labour…etc. costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during the project
- Checks, reviews, and advises on all matters of a Quantity Surveying nature with regards to pre- and post-contract administration.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of Local/ Gulf experience is desirable in a Construction, Refurbishment, Property Development, Facilities Management, Consultancy or Contracting environment
- Minimum of 5 years general Quantity Surveying experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A