The job holder will be responsible for management of the Owners Associations (OA)/Community and compliance with Law No. (6) of 2019 on the Ownership of Jointly Owned Property in the Emirate of Dubai (“JOP Law”) which includes, but not limited to community operations and supervision, financial management , general management, relationship management with owners committee, unit owners, Service Providers, Contractors and all other entities who directly or indirectly contribute to the management and operations of the OA.
- Plans, organizes, manages Owners Committee selection process in coordination with RERA
- Manages and ensures comprehensive records and systems are appropriately kept and filed (record keeping in line with the JOP Law and Directions therein).
- Manages OA’s Common Areas and services therein (buildings, facilities, infrastructure, landscaping, soft and hard services)
- Caters to the secretarial and administrative requirements of the OA/ Owners Committee (minutes of meetings, reports, presentations, letters, notice etc.)
- Manages OA Financials, OA insurances and related claims execution
- Manages relationships with Owners Committee & Homeowners/Residents
- Develops, manages, implements governing documents that are required for managing the OA (declarations, community rules, codes, covenants and easements, policies, procedures, processes, sales and purchase agreements etc.)
- Develops/Coordinates/Facilitates registration and formation of OA
- Manages relationships with OA Board Members and Homeowners/Residents
- Ensures full compliance with the JOP Law and Directions therein
- Manages contracts or agreements with all parties who conduct business or transact with the OA, as may be applicable from time to time.
- Plans, organizes, manages, conducts Owners Committee Meetings for OA related businesses.
- Ability to convey message politely, tactfully and confidently in conflicts or challenging situations.
- Ability to explain financials to Owners Committees
- Professional community management certification
- Effective and tactful interaction with customers
- Minimum Graduate degree from a reputed university with qualifications like engineering/architecture
- Good knowledge of computer
- Minimum 3 years on the same level of experience preferably in a medium to large organisation
- CMCA certification required
- Strong problem analysis, solving and research skills
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and literal
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A