easyJet’s engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airlines operation delivering the highest standards of Aircraft performance. As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe’s highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO aircraft into the fleet and the A321 aircraft introduced in 2018 there couldn’t be a better time to join the team.
- Ensure that all material and tooling shipments are inspected for damage and handled in a timely manner.
- Support production planning process through the pre-loading of aircraft spares and material for the upcoming nights work.
- Place any damaged items in quarantine, until the discrepancy is resolved.
- Ensure prompt return of unserviceable parts in line with company process.
- Assist in ensuring the calibration periods of calibrated tooling and equipment is not exceeded.
- Control of tooling loaned to other bases.
- Acceptance and receipt of material and spares for planned maintenance activity and stock holding replenishment.
- Support operation with COAS (carriage of air spares) requirements.
- Liaise with material and commercial stock suppliers to ensure station operating minimums are maintained.
- Compliance with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- Ensure that company and contracted customers` policies are complied with.
Qualification & Experience:
- Willingness to be flexible to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems.
- Current driving license.
- Background in engineering or stores/tooling.
- Attention to detail and proficiency in IT.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guildford, England
Application Deadline: N/A