As Licensed Engineer you will carry out all scheduled tasks and have the ability to demonstrate applicable technical knowledge of aircraft with hand skills. You will also be competent in the use of aircraft maintenance documentation in addition to computer based reporting and recording systems. Supervision of small teams as required.easyJet maintain the highest safety standards possible and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet’s industry leading safety and technical standards.
- Define priorities to the team, ensuring that efficient use of resources is channelled to an ‘on time’ and safe flight departure.
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification are completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures in order to meet Company and Customer Procedures and legislation.
- Record and issue certificates of release to service for the work accomplished and review the work and resources allocated and required to ensure expedient rectification of defects.
- Accountable for advising the Station Manager of any impending service disruptions, or areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating programme.
- Compile and report of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports. Recording significant defects, discrepancies, incidents and events.
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organisation.
- Willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems and embrace change and drive improvements within the business.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Hold EASA Part 66 B1 license and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft.
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation.
- Have operational experience in a line maintenance environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven ability to communicate issues to management.
- High degree of customer focus – both internal and external.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, England
Application Deadline: N/A