easyJet flies more of Europe’s most popular routes than any other airline and carries more than 100 million passengers annually. We fly over 334 aircraft on 1061 routes to 159 airports across 36 countries.The airline takes sustainability seriously and is the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across its whole network. The airline is achieving this goal by offsetting the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all of its flights. This means since 2000 easyJet has reduced the carbon emissions for each kilometre flown by a passenger by over one-third (33.67%) and is on track to meet its target of a 38% reduction by 2022.
- Record and issue certificates of release to service for the work accomplished and review the work and resources allocated and required to ensure expedient rectification of defects.
- Define priorities to the team, ensuring that efficient use of resources is channelled to an ‘on time’ and safe flight departure.
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification are completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures in order to meet Company and Customer Procedures and legislation.
- Accountable for advising the Station Manager of any impending service disruptions, or areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating programme.
- Compile and report of Technical Delay/Out of Service Reports. Recording significant defects, discrepancies, incidents and events.
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organisation.
- Willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems and embrace change and drive improvements within the business.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
Qualification & Experience:
- Hold EASA Part 66 B2 license and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft.
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation.
- Have operational experience in a line maintenance environment.
- Proven ability to communicate issues to management.
- High degree of customer focus – both internal and external.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guildford, England
Application Deadline: N/A