Website Dubai Islamic Bank
- To attend all the meetings with TL, SM, NSM on performance reviews.
- To conduct daily field visits and provide daily sales report with all customers details.
- To maintain effective business relation with clients to enhance customer service image of DIB.
- To analyze documents submitted by the customers in order to ensure Documents are error free and as per SOP.
- To attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps and to ensure proper awareness about the products.
- To take ownership of the customer’s complaint resolution, report indicators, Set by managers accurately at the required frequency.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- To sell DIB credit cards and cross sell the other products to the specified target segment to achieve the set sales targets on a monthly basis.
- To prepare regular Sales reports and obtain & provide market, customer and competitor information and feedback to management to facilitate decision making.
- To provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of Products, Services, Processes which may either reduce TAT, cost or enhance customer satisfaction.
- To ensure portfolio quality by exercising sound credit judgment and by complying with credit and product parameters to complete all formalities and documentation in line with SOP manuals and Shari’ah principles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience in Sales/Tele Sales Function preferably in reputed banks & Financial institution
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A