Website Dubai Islamic Bank
To ensure an appropriate customer base, minimizing risks to the bank, ensuring proper use of delegation authorities and providing quality service.
- To ensure timely delivery of credit decisions to customers of all cases received at the department and to ensure delivery of quality service to internal departments; branches, sales, credit admin, and operations
- To provide guidance and act as on-line consultant to branches and direct sales force to structure/restructure the facilities and professionally communicate and follow-up to resolve pending or unresolved applications requiring clarifications and to incorporate corrective measures where possible
- To assist Credit Manager in making accurate credit decisions on all cases referred to the department
- To ensure an appropriate customer base, minimizing risks to the bank, ensuring proper use of delegation authorities and providing quality service.
- To review credit proposals ensuring all information required is laid down, ensuring minimal error
- Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
- Coach, train and develop team skills by identifying training needs and assign appropriate learning platform to the team.
- Review team performance and deliverables in line with the approved KPI’s to ensure meeting desired objectives.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A