Website Dubai Islamic Bank
We are looking for candidates with experience in Large Corporate Banking – Public Sector in UAE or GCC, with exposure to Syndications.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-4 years of Large Corporate Banking experience in the Public Sector – experience with Syndications is a must.
- Preparing and executing multi-products to the corporate market place with a high degree of confidence.
- Assessing credit risk of proposals and ensuring the credit and processes are within acceptable standards.
- Managing assigned risk assets portfolio in line with institutional standards of quality and profitability.
- Ensuring provision of high quality and timely service to clients.
- Business development from new & existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified market/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-sell.
- Delivering the full range of the banks’ products to the corporate market place with a high degree of confidence.
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with key customer accounts and prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A