Website Dubai Airport
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring equipment’s are well maintained with minimal airport disruption
- You’ll be managing and coordinating with a team of engineers on shift whilst maintaining good relationship with stakeholders.
- You’ll be preparing reports for review and managing maintenance records
- You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar field
- You’ll have thorough knowledge of Airfield civil works
- You will hold a valid UAE Driver’s License
- You should be educated to a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in civil engineering
Company: Dubai Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A