Website Dubai Airport
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do but go further. So, we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
- You’ll deliver the successful implementation of the Engineering Services (ES) improvement programme on time and in full capacity by collaborating with both airports and wider stakeholders.
- You’ll manage the section and provide designated engineering services, in the form of maintenance and projects to support the business objectives and stakeholder requirement.
- You will deliver financial objectives by forecasting requirements by preparing a section annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- You will be responsible for the quality of service provided by the section; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends and recommending system improvements.
- You’ll have a wide and in-depth experience in engineering and maintenance and knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems – Maximo or similar.
- You’ll be educated to a bachelor’s degree or a similar field in Engineering. Additional qualifications will be an advantage.
- You’ll have at least 8 years of experience of which at least 5 years should be in leading teams responsible for maintenance and projects
Company: Dubai Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A