Website DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
The main purpose of this role is to sign new business for the KZN branch and meet monthly and annual new business targets set.
To record all client meetings on company CRM.
To meet KPI’s as set by business
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing.
- Ensure that sustainable clients are brought on board.
- Represent the DSV brand
- Analysis of sales related information and ability to translate the information to show benefits to client and company
- Report to Regional Sales Manager
- Maintaining client contractual data
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Assist in tender / proposal production and delivery thereof
- Ensuring that required call rates are met as part of your KPI’s
- Updating our CRM system on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure that required deadlines are met.
- Managing clients’ DSO’s
- To be well-presented and well spoken.
- Professional; organized and target driven.
- Respectful, good problem-solving skills and client centric.
- Recommended 1 years’ experience in the supply chain environment or 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing environment.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Matric Essential
- Valid unendorsed drivers license and own vehicle
- Preferable experience in prospecting for new business & managing a qualified new business pipeline
- Preferable experience in achieving new business targets set
- Good Presentation skills
- Basic understanding of industry supply chains
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Strong new business development skills
- Previous sales experience
- Good understanding of Excel and basic understanding of formulas
Company: DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A