Website Qatar Airways
You will be responsible for assisting the Lead Maintenance Technician for maintenance and repair of all Qatar Airways residential properties.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Track work orders and communicate/update status.
- Advise Lead Maintenance Technician/Storekeeper for ordering spares/ accessories as needed for preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for coordination and prioritizing repair tasks. Respond in a timely manner and provide timely repair and reduce down time.
- Performs major and or minor repairs as well as preventative and corrective maintenance for general, electrical and plumbing system.
- Responsible for attending new equipment training, training staff and demonstrating proper safe use and operation of equipment to staff.
- Identify and correct unsafe conditions and practices. Identify, document and notify Lead Maintenance Technician for any damage, abuse and negligent use of equipment.
- Advanced mechanical skills and ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics and O/M manuals.
- Should have worked in a similar capacity in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of 460 volt. AC circuit and advanced troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A