As an Employee Relations Partner you will provide high quality, timely, accurate and professional advice plus support and coaching to employees and managers. You will be responsible for assessing and resolving complex employee relations matters, partnering with leaders to drive a fair and consistent approach to the organisations policies and procedures to minimise risk whilst promoting a positive employee culture across the business and protecting the employment brand.
- Managing Attendance. Provide a targeted coaching and advisory service to managers on attendance management. In partnership with the line and HR Shared Services, manage complex cases of long/short term sickness absence, industrial injury and occupational health referrals in accordance with company policy.
- Organisation Changes. Support the roll out of organisational and HR change initiative / projects which have significant people implications.
- This includes organisational design, job role review and job evaluation. Drives and communicates strategic and operational change in the business.
- HR Partnering. Providing HR guidance when delivering HR products and align products to the department requirements in order to support the department to achieve their goals. Provide advice and guidance for managers on employee or organisational related queries, whether approached directly or via HR Shared Services. Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with company requirements and local employment laws.
- Project & HR Calendar Delivery. Acts as a point-of-contact on projects or in events ensuring coordination support to key HR projects or events
- Support activities in the HR calendar such as implementation of annual pay reviews (merit pot allocation), profit share, etc.
- Quality delivery focus. Ensure strong relationships and networks are built across the HR teams to ensure a seamless, quality-led service to the business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Analytical, able to identify trends and offer solutions.
- Customer orientated and solutions focused.
- Able to remain impartial, use diplomacy and resolve conflict whilst maintaining effective relationships.
- Degree or Honours/Masters (12+3 or equivalent) in a related subject (HR, Business, Humanities etc)
- Experience in an HR advisory role is advantageous
- Able to travel to various locations across Dubai and internationally.
- Effective communicator (written, presentation, interpersonal).
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources , Employee Relations
- Effective coach and mentor.
- Organised and able to deliver to deadlines.
- Experience in a customer or business facing advisory role
- Able to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively.
- Effective use of technology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A