To supervise all activities related to the assigned areas on shift to ensure that the team is providing the best services and optimum quality to the customer airlines, in line with dnata’s standards
- Plans the distribution and allocation of resources to ensure that the area?s concerned processes and activity are completed within the time required for operations on shift Lead
- Ensures safety of staff and guides them to work safely by providing support, direction , whilst being a role model for the desired safety behaviours and leading with safety
- Organizes and supervises the work of a small team on the day of operations to ensure that work is completed efficiently and in compliance with procedures and service standards
- Leads team of staff on the day of operations, who are undertaking related activities to handle in-coming and outgoing flights as allocated
- Leads shift briefing of the team, at the start of shift, for the responsibilities on the day of operations, that staff are aware of what is expected of them in line with the SLAs
- Provides performance feedback from the day of operations, of staff on shift to their respective line managers
- Ensures that all equipment and devices allocated to the team are used and cared for appropriately Execute
- Conducts safety briefings regularly at the beginning of the shift to ensure that all safety standards are adhered to
- Intervenes and takes immediate action when there is risk exposure, role models safe behaviours and follows up on corrective actions
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Ensures implementation of work instructions on the day of operations and compliance to established standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that staff grooming is aligned to dnata standards and requirements
- Escalates issues to the Officers on shift to ensure that the proper corrective measures are followed up on
- Assists in manual handling activities when required
- Ensures smooth running and serviceability of the relevant support systems and/or equipment, and takes necessary steps in case of failure or breakdown
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation for the shift in the assigned area
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient understanding of Local / International, aviation safety and security requirements.
- Diploma Holder: 2-4 years of experience in business administration / aviation / ground handling / customer service
- High School with a certificate: 4-6 years of experience in business administration / aviation / ground handling /
- Basic understanding of the flight operations terminology.
- High School with a Certificate OR Diploma in a business administration / aviation / ground handling / customer service
- Proficient IT and Computer Literacy
- Proficient Safety Awareness Skills
- Proficient Communication Skills
- English Language Skills ? Level 5
- Must hold ADP or UAE driving license
- Supervisory Skills ? People management / conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient Planning and Organizing Skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A