To ensure the safe on-loading, off-loading and ground support activities on a Freighter aircraft at Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) on a 24/7 shift in accordance with operational service level agreements and regulatory controls.
- Handles loading & equipment operation activities for in-coming and outgoing Freighter flights as allocated.
- Ensures all safety issues are addressed as per safety regulations and safety reporting process is followed at all times.
- Conducts regular safety briefings while intervening when there is risk exposure, ensuing safe behaviours is practiced and followed on shift.
- Works under time constraints to ensure the safe on time departure of aircraft, and that the service delivery targets and schedules are consistently met within the boundaries of safety and regulatory requirements.
- Briefs team members, allocates tasks and oversees activities. Supports the multi-tasked team to undertake all Freighter turnaround activities, participates and keeps the Airside Loading Supervisor updated on the operational progress at all times.
- Complies with all relevant company standard operating procedures, work Instructions, and airport authority standards and regulatory requirements at DWC to ensure smooth handling of Freighter operations. Handles loading & equipment operation activities for in-coming and outgoing Freighter flights as allocated.
- Quality Orientation Skills
- Mandatory and Regulatory courses in line with dnata Learning Path.
- Supervisory Skills
- UAE Driving Licence in order to gain ADP
- IT and Computer Literacy
- Safety Awareness
Qualification & Experience:
- High School with a Certificate (12 years of schooling) OR Diploma in Ground handling.
- Diploma: 2-4 years of experience in ground handling.
- High School with a certificate: 4-6 years of experience in ground handling.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Air Service
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A