- Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position to be based in Manufacturing: Wadeville Packaging. This person will report to the Packaging Manager.
- To establish a positive and disciplined environment with the workers and manage all HR issues within department.
- Efficient Asset utilization
- Managing capital and NPD projects, trials and feasibility studies.
- See to annual maintenance plan of all equipment within department. (Adherence to Planned maintenance)
- Managing people.
- Achieve product quality
- To effectively manage performance and drive MDWT processes.
- Develop and implement annual departmental business plans and assist in site’s business plan.
- Management of all quality systems ISO 9001/2000.
- See to skills development within department.
- Actively participate in daily and weekly management meetings.
- Must be able to work under pressure and see to queries associated with department.
- Innovation and business improvements in support of operational and segment goals.
- Manage plan and control annual budgets.
- The successful candidate must be innovative and drive best practices
- People management and leadership skills
- Packaging experience in an FMCG environment
- Strong problem solving and RCA (root cause analysis) abilities
- World Class Manufacturing exposure (eg problem solving, visual management)
- Degree as minimum qualification (NQF7 equivalent or above)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years supervisory / management role
- Proven computer literacy in SAP & MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong leadership capabilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tygervalley, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A