Website Discovery Limited
To ensure all shuttle trips are completed within designated time slots. This involves picking up employees from the designated pick up zones and dropping them at the P.E building.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including e-mail; Excel and Word.
- Submit vehicle inspection reports, managing repairs and maintenance schedules;
- Ensuring broken furniture items are removed and replaced on the floor;
- Attend to CA Calls within the agreed turn-around time (12 hours);
- Management of salvage and furniture repairs.
- Sage stock control of all furniture and ECP assets stored in store room;
- Excellent communication, decision-making skills and ability to work independently and be customer-centric
- Utilizing navigation apps and maps to find the most optimal route to complete daily shuttle trips;
- Excellent time keeping and time management;
- Must be able to fill in for other Shuttle Driver team members;
- Must have excellent Microsoft skills (including Excel);
- Trustworthy, hard working
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
- Ability to communicate at all levels;
- Must be able to work weekends and after hours.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Stores/stock-taking experience
- Minimum qualification – Matric
- Admin experience;
- 5 years Relevant experience
- Good knowledge of PE and surrounding areas.
- Must be computer literate with excellent Microsoft skills (Including Excel)
- Valid Code 10 and PRDP License
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A