Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require a Frontline Supervisor for their Table Bay Store. Support customer service to ensure a world class shopping experience. Liaise between management and cashiers. Supervise day-to-day operations of Cashiers to ensure smooth running of till points. Record customer transactions with zero tolerance towards inaccuracy and to eliminate fraud risk.
- Manage and report all customer compliments and complaints to management.
- Ensure branch queues flow smoothly.
- Manage refunds and returns transactions according to Dis-Chem operating procedures.
- Ensure back shopping and returned goods are handled correctly.
- Ensure all outgoing stock/items/scripts are scanned.
- Train and assist new cashiers
- Manage discrepancies at the point of sale.
- Authorise line voids, tender ups and price overrides.
- Pay attention to the manner in which customers respond to cashiers, and act accordingly.
- Manage the shorts and overs at the points of sale, including floats.
- South African citizen
- Certificate in Computer Literacy
- 3 years’ work experience, with 1 year supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Customer service background
- Willing and able to work retail hours.
- Sound numerical skills
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Able and physically fit for walking, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, and pushing, pulling lifting and moving objects
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Dis-Chem product knowledge
- Third additional language
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 2 years cashier related work experience, of which 6 months should be shadowing a Cashier Supervisor
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A