Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Store Health Manager for its Goodwood store in the Western Cape. The purpose of the role is to manage the health division within the store, this entails stock control, working towards achieving sales targets, managing in-store promotions, implementing head office initiatives.
- Serve customers and implement a high standard of customer care and service.
- Maintain merchandising and displays, to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Manage sales representatives and direct supplier orders.
- Ensure proper stock rotation to prevent the stock from expiring.
- Manage back shopping in the designated areas.
- Direct and support sales staff under the guidance of the Store Manager and in accordance with the Dis-Chem policies, procedures and retail working practices.
- Ensure implementation of Head office, Regional Manager and Regional Health Manager Strategy and initiatives.
- Ensure monthly promotions are implemented effectively to maximise its objectives.
- Maintain optimal stock levels through effective planning, monitoring and ordering of stock.
- Ensure all goods are correctly priced and labelled.
- Working towards achieving department, vendor, brand, products and sales objectives.
- Manage staff member performance through the performance management system.
- Ensure the Health Division is adequately staffed at all times, and establish an appropriate work roster.
- Manage all in-store promoters for the department.
- Manage and address customer compliments and complaints.
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Able and physically fit for walking, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, and pushing, pulling lifting and moving objects
- Qlikview experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail and sales experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience in supervision/management of a staff complement of between 3 and 8 people
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Qualification within the health focus category
- Relevant experience in the vitamins, supplements and health food industry
- SAP experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A