A career in our Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics will provide you the opportunity to solve our clients most critical business and data protection related challenges. You will be part of a growing team driving strategic programs, data analytics, innovation, deals, cyber resilency, response, and technical implementation activities. You will have access to not only the top Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics professionals at PwC, but at our clients and industry analysts across the globe. Our Advisory Acceleration Center is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Collaborating with clients and building relationships with clients
- Leveraging creative thinking, problem solving and individual initiative
- Using organizational and analytical skills
- Independently managing and prioritizing workload
- Leveraging Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio), Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides) and Power BI to create deliverables, proposals, and outreach materials for prospective clients
- Understanding technical and operational standard industry practices involving third party risk management regulations / standards to build programs, risk assessments and business processes
- Executing implementation, design, and execution of third party risk related projects at a professional services firm or enterprise
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A