Website Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland Clinic Cybersecurity is looking for an experienced Sailpoint IIQ Engineer to join our team. We have an initial implementation of IIQ and are looking for an engineer to help support and extend the platform, onboard applications, and execute against the IAM roadmap. A Cybersecurity Engineer performs all necessary duties to ensure the safety of information technology assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access. Leads design efforts and provides support to Cybersecurity systems at the enterprise level. Aligns Cybersecurity strategies with the business vision and objectives through research, design and architecture of new technologies. This senior position will frequently collaborate with the Enterprise Cybersecurity Architecture team to meet design requirements. Provides best solutions to identified needs, meeting specific operational and business objectives, technology capabilities, and human resource requirements. Maintains and fosters the ongoing service relationships throughout the organization. Serves as an expert to frequently collaborate with leadership to meet Cybersecurity goals and strategy plus perform monitoring, testing, remediation, and documentation of ongoing projects.
- Assist in the support and engineering of Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions: Sailpoint, PAM, and Active Directory.
- Work closely with Managed Services to support and extend the IIQ platform.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Sailpoint IIQ.
- Work closely with application owners to assist with the integration of their application into the enterprise IAM architecture
- Provide application owners with going forward support of their application into the IAM environment
- Perform root-cause analysis of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with a variety of infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at inventive and long-term solutions.
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams.
- Periodically assist in the procurement, configuration, and integration of new technologies.
- Troubleshooting & Incident Management
- Proactive Monitoring & Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure the uptime and response time SLAs/OLAs for services are met and or exceeded.
- Pro-actively monitor the stability and performance of various technologies within area of expertise and takes appropriate corrective action prior to an incident or problem occurring.
- Actively collaborate with fellow members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to prevent or resolve incidents/problems in an expeditious manner.
- Recommend, deploy and document strategies and solutions for IAM problems/incidents based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or other related field.
- ITIL Foundations certification is required within 6 months of position start date.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) from International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) preferred.
- Certifications from SysAdmin, Audit, Network and Security Institute (SANS), International Information Systems Security Certification
- Consortium (ISC2) or Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) or other position related certifications preferred.
- Must be able to work in stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Strong analytical, administrative, presentation, and project management skills are required
- Must have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to work independently.
- 5+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- Proven experience leading complex, multi-year security and technology implementation programs, with enterprise scope and significant change management components.
- Experience with creating and managing project documentation and artifacts, including Requirements Document, Requirements Traceability
- Matrix, Test Plans, Executive Summaries, or Kick-Off/Milestone presentations
- Good Knowledge on Windows administration, LDAP, AD, IAM and Networking concepts
- Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with system/platform owners
- Experience with Thycotic Secret Server and Sailpoint IIQ
- Experience with C# development
- Knowledge of relational databases and executing simple SQL queries
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A