SAIC is seeking a Site Support Technical Intern I that is ready to have a real insight into the world of work, test your skills in real-life situations, explore your career options and gain an insight into an organization or career path. Location of work is Huntsville, AL.
- This is an entry level position where the intern will be able to apply basic fundamentals, concepts and procedures to expand their classroom knowledge to workforce level experience.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to explore all aspects of an IT organization from technical to support functions.
- Understand that this short description is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of duties assigned.
- Mentors will set the specific duties and responsibilities for the day-to-day activities.
- Provides technical support on assignments utilizing established procedures and guidance provided by the assigned technical mentor.
- Must hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Task and customer oriented.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, and Computer
- Engineering, Cyber Security or related IT discipline.
- U.S. Citizenship required. The person will require privileged access to US Person restricted systems as a member of the Cyber Security team.
- Demonstrated evidence of initiative and self-starting.
- Demonstrated capability to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment with flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and team cooperation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntsville, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A