Website Bank of America
The Global Information Security – Cyber Defense team is a true global operations shop with leading edge tools, processes, and people. This role will be responsible for analyzing and escalating email and internet monitoring security events within a defined business SLA. The role requires someone who will be proactive in furthering the control’s maturity. The candidate should possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity and have a strong desire to find and mitigate risks. Candidate will gain experience of operating in a technically complex, fast changing and dynamic environment. Bank of America GIS encourages career mobility and this role provides the opportunity to be part of a team where development and advancement is actively supported.
- Willingness to actively participate in team discussions and knowledge-sharing
- Complete daily, continuous analysis of email monitoring alerts with accurate results within the defined business SLA
- By analyzing events/metrics and escalation data, identify patterns and trends and proactively suggest, develop and implement enhancements to reduce risk.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and possible optimization/automation solutions
- Identify and escalate potential policy gaps and enhancements that adapt to changing risk postures
- Work in tandem with the Cyber Security teams to support their initiatives and achieve Global Information Security (GIS) goals – long term, short term and immediate.
- Actively participation in peer review process to ensure high QA results
- Self-starter with an ability to navigate and collaborate effectively within a geographically complex and dispersed global corporation
- Experience identifying threats, vulnerabilities, and exploitations
- Good understanding of how SMTP, TCP/IP, HTTP networks function
- Understanding of industry leading Data Loss Prevention technologies
- Broad knowledge of information security technologies, techniques, and processes
- Strong communications both written and verbal with the ability to present control topics to a broad audience
- Certifications – Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP, CySA+, CISA, CCNA, CCNP
- 1-3 years of experience in information security and/or related technology field
- Demonstrates a problem-solving mindset with intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and proactive solutions
- Basic understanding of networking systems, security vulnerabilities, exploits and attacks
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A