Website Credit One Bank
The Security Engineer supports the IT Security Team in a variety of information security functions within the Information Technology Department and is responsible for tracking and ensuring remediation of technical items identified from vulnerability management program, audits, penetration testing, etc.
- Participate in operational management of security systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving a wide variety of security issues.
- Continual and daily research on what is happening in the security world – threat levels, new exploits, vulnerability research, etc.
- Develop and maintain security design and configuration documentation to ensure effective delivery and continual improvement of network solutions
- Collaborate with IT and other teams to address gaps in security controls or solutions.
- Participate in the implementation of security best practices and platforms.
- 3+ years of experience working in Information Security
- Experience with security systems including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Next Generation Firewalls, DLP, FIM, SAST, database security, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments.
- Familiar with audit and compliance functions.
- Highly organized work habits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry certifications or ability to acquire them in first year.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Physically able to participate and lead training sessions, presentations and/or meetings.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Company: Credit One Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A