The Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Gateway Center of Excellence (COE) is seeking a professional to help oversee and manage various tasks related to the Deloitte U.S. Firms’ Risk and Regulatory Affairs (R&RA) risk management process and technology. The TPRM Gateway is a technology solution that facilitates performing risk-based due diligence on the Deloitte U.S. Firm’s third parties to address independence and business conflicts, corruption and trade risk, cyber security and data privacy risk, among other topics.
The TPRM Gateway COE’s mission is to manage the firm’s risk exposure related to third parties through enhanced risk management practices and automated capabilities and to provide the firm leadership with transparency into Deloitte’s third party ecosystem, risk exposure and risk decisions.
- Exhibit a blend of capabilities that of a Business Analyst, Project Manager, User Acceptance Tester, and Configuration Specialist/Developer
- Present weekly status reports to Risk and Brand Protection Senior Manager
- Assist team members with provisioning access to authorized users, maintaining audit trail of approvals, and conducting periodic access appropriateness reviews.
- Serve as a technology support resource by analyzing system and configuration, troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and brainstorming/deciding on appropriate remediations. In addition, responsibilities will include escalating appropriate incidents to ITS and/or vendor support as necessary and tracking to resolution.
- Assist with driving project schedules and work related to system upgrades and enhancements
- Assist in managing of the technology lifecycle of a flagship third-party risk management system
- Plan and perform effective System and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of applications to translate end user needs into solutions and obtain error free system implementations.
- Develop deep expertise in the relevant business processes of the Anti-Corruption and Trade (ACT), the Independence & Conflicts Network-
- Business Relationship group and any other risk domains that may be incorporated in the Third Party Risk Management Gateway (TPRM).
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business processes, risk-scoring, rules, and the product’s technical capabilities
- Become fully knowledgeable of the technical capabilities of the vendor products utilized by the Gateway – Aravo, Arachnys, and other Deloitte systems linked to TPRM Gateway such as Conflict Check Application (CCA), One Client Master (OCM), etc.
- As secondary responsibility, assist with design and configuration enhancements in the TPRM platform in response to domain requirements.
- Will be an individual contributor role
- Act as a bridge between the cross-domain users, Information Technology Services (ITS) and the product vendor(s) to deliver agreed-upon configuration modifications
- Coordinate with users to gather accurate, complex requirements, and communicate such requirements to the Deloitte configuration, Deloitte
- Information Technology Services (ITS), and vendor teams.
- Knowledge of J2EE, SOAP and RESTful APIs is helpful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Experience with configuration of SaaS applications preferred
- Software development ability would be a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10% (while 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- 3+ years of specifically relevant experience in Consulting and/or system development lifecycle
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data with precision and convey a succinct message
- Ability to link between firms’ quality control processes and the systems underlying those processes, to assure that systems meet/exceed the accuracy and quality expectations
- Demonstrated deep technical expertise and knowledge of compliance systems preferred
- Logical thinker with adequate professional skepticism to evaluate holistic impact of proposed solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- Significant creative thinking and judgment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Proficiency in Aravo platform preferred
- MS Office, MS Visio
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A