KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Associate, Cyber Security – Google Cloud to join its consulting practice
- Lead cloud security strategy, readiness and implementation engagements and be familiar with cloud security frameworks, standards and requirements for security operations
- Lead and develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical materials.
- Design, implement, and manage DevSecOps capabilities in Google cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Implementation of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
- Assist KPMG project teams to help clients with secure transformation to GCP or multi-cloud environments from existing on-premises environments and from other cloud providers
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements to products and solutions built on Google Cloud.
- Deliver cloud transformation and security engagements at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
- Lead and mentor teams of Cloud security architects and engineers
- Executing on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
- Knowledge of fundamental cloud infrastructure security challenges, mitigation controls, target state design and tooling and leading cloud security risk assessments while demonstrating an understanding of cloud security risks and controls and define mitigation controls usingGoogle cloud
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with senior management and security/technology engineering teams (CISO, CIO, CTO, Architecture review boards, Security review board, application security and SecOps) and participating in requirement gathering workshops and meetings
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience with solutioning, designing and implementing one or more of the Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, Chronicle, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection, Beyond Corp
- At least one Google Cloud Professional, and/or Security certification or equivalent with any other major CSP’s viz AWS, Azure.
- Experience with security concepts and themes around, Cloud IAM, SAML, SSO, SOAR, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A