Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
If you are excited about harnessing “Artificial Intelligence” to solve business problems, then read on.
As a member of the Advanced Analytics team you will have the opportunity to explore and deliver solutions using machine learning, NLP and other evolving fields. Success requires the ability to tell stories through data using great visualization to speak to business stakeholders.
Strong knowledge of modern tools for modeling, visualization and storytelling will be important skills for the job. You will be someone who enjoys storytelling with data and be enthusiastic in helping Costco make smart use of information.
- Tells stories through modern visualization techniques and present to stakeholders.
- Performs advanced data analysis to support any area of Costco’s business.
- Builds and trains data models to solve business questions and aid decision making.
- Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
- Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
- Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent work experience in Data Science, Statistics, Analytics or similar discipline.
- Data science and data analytics related certifications.
- At least 4 years professional experience working with business teams to provide advanced solutions.
- Experience using R and/or Python.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience of working through complete SDLC projects in iterative, Agile environment.
- Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Issaquah, Washington
Application Deadline: N/A