Website Whole Foods Market
Performs all duties to maintaining general cleanliness and safety on the floor, in seating areas, restrooms, and back offices. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Supports all teams with cleaning projects.
- Provides excellent maintenance service.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Performs minor repairs and improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Performs continual cleaning of all store departments.
- Helps with cleaning emergencies.
- Performs all duties on the daily and weekly maintenance lists.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Helps maintain the store’s landscaping and parking lot.
- Participates in ordering supplied required for store maintenance.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrates a passion for cleanliness
- Demonstrates concern for the overall appearance of the store.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals
- Ability to handle unpleasant tasks with a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to maintain professional and appropriate conduct.
- Knowledge of WFM culture, quality standards, core values, and products.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A