The Regional Zone Manager supervises and facilitates cleaning operations for customers in an assigned territory. Responsible for planning, directing participating and overseeing crew members and subcontractors to ensure performance expectations are met. Develops and maintains professional working relationships with all clients in accordance with their contracts.
- Coordinates and supports cleaning of customer sites/locations in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by the customer contract and management
- Supporting sites with active supervision and cleaning of facilities
- Confers with customers and subcontractors to evaluate and provide improved and expanded services in area
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with each client and ensure the client is retained through providing the best service levels in accordance with their contract
- Develops and implements plans for efficient use of materials, machines, effective cleaning processes
- Reviews subcontractor work, site conditions/quality and maintains cleaning schedules in accordance to customer’s requirements
- Visit accounts as prescribed on their portfolio and submit completed audit inspection reports as directed by their manager
- Assure that customers’ needs are expeditiously addressed with sense of urgency meeting response time requirements
- Keeps the operations office informed regarding customer concerns and needs, and ensures that all issues are
- Preparation and timely submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Occasional overnight shifts will be required
- Responsible for making minor repairs and adjustments to equipment and / or submitting a service order for major repairs if needed.
- Other tasks and projects requested by the customer and/or KBS leadership team
- Problem solving ability that enables you to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Supervisor experience assuring effective cleaning processed are followed
- Project management experience coordinating project plans, communicating changes and progress, while meeting project deadlines within budget
- Writes clearly and informatively and can read and interpret written information
- Experience with delegating work assignments by matching the responsibility to the person
- Exhibits confidence to lead and motivates others to perform well
- Managing staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement
- Travel is required for this position
- Successful candidates must have superior work ethics, customer service skills, and technical knowledge in all facets of commercial cleaning including administrative duties- using email, tablets, computers are a must
- Must possess a “hands-on” style of management with the ability to motivate and lead the work of others
- Will be responsible for providing on-the-job training, for maintaining cooperative working relationships, and having the ability to analyze situations and take effective actions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are necessary
- The position is high profile within a busy customer driven environment
- Reliable transportation is required to travel from site to site
Qualification & Experience:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Highly Preferred
- Industry experience in aspects of cleaning retail or institutional buildings
- Establishes priorities to deliver results efficiently
- Demonstrates orientation to detail and organization
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees
- Has effective planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times
- Ability to follow appropriate safety guidelines
- Displays willingness to make decisions by exhibiting sound and accurate judgment
- Experience in the cleaning industry required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Must be able to learn how to use KBS Force which is a proprietary software used daily to manage budgets, complete audits, payroll and attendance as well as electronic hiring
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A