Website Arriva Group
At Arriva we are one team. We work together to ensure our customers are kept happy every day by delivering a great customer experience. Engineers are an essential part of our team who ensure that all our vehicles are in safe and roadworthy condition.
Do you inspire to think beyond today? APPLY NOW to join us for an even bigger and better Arriva tomorrow.
An excellent and rewarding job opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious individual to join our Green Lane garage as a Cleaner Shunter Fueller reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, whilst maintaining the fleet of PCV vehicles.
- Cleaning of workshop environments
- Cleaning of communal areas within the depot
- Facilities maintenance tasks within the depot such as light bulb changes and small repairs
- Supporting the Engineering Manager on the general upkeep of the facilities
- Point of contact for external contractors for any complex maintenance issues
- Ad Hoc duties to support the engineering management team
- Experience within general facilities maintenance
- Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Experienced and able to maintain cleanliness standards
- Can work safely and unsupervised to pre-set standards and guidelines
- Problem solver who likes a challenge
Company: Arriva Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A