Website Hydro-X Group
For a Site supervisor (also known as Lead Air Hygiene Engineer) this role offers security, competitive pay, bonuses and overtime, door to door payment, sick pay, life assurance, career development and much more.
Hydro-X Air comprises of dedicated teams of two working remotely to deliver ventilation Ductwork cleaning and other air hygiene services to our customers.
The duties will include, but are not limited to, working within the guidance provided by TR19 and associated company documents, and guidance, to ensure that any work on site is safe and free from the risks.
- Maintain personal equipment & chemical stocks inventories.
- Follow a preventative maintenance program as instructed.
- Carry out kitchen extract system cleaning and canopy cleans in accordance with TR19 Grease.
- Installation of access doors into ventilation system in accordance with DW144.
- Carry out inspection of the Fire dampers in accordance with BS9999
- Carry out ventilation systems cleaning in accordance with TR19.
- You will also be expected to undertake any other duties associated to the output of the Regional Team as required.
- Ventilation cleaning techniques in accordance with TR19
- Ventilation systems management in accordance with TR19 Grease.
- Access doors installation in accordance with DW144
Company: Hydro-X Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A