The Ops Sup Sr. Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to provide operations support services in coordination with the Operations – Core team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of operations support services in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of how areas integrate within the sub function as well as coordinate and contribute to the goals of the entire function
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to the defining standards
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Manage professional teams and departments through delegation of tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct performance evaluations, compensations, hiring, disciplinary actions, and terminations of team members as well as maintain appropriate staffing requirements
- Monitor the team’s quality and efficiency of end results and manage all training and development needs of assigned personnel
- Create and develop budget, policy formation and short-term resource planning
- Manage occasionally complex and varied issues with significant departmental impact
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A