Compliance/AML proactively identifies, assesses, reports and mitigates AML and reputational risks across business lines, products, legal entities and jurisdictions to the benefit of our franchise, customers and employees. Compliance/AML sets standards, and uses an enterprise-wide Compliance risk management approach in partnership with the business and other Global Functions to drive a strong culture of Compliance and control, and support the principles of Responsible Finance. Compliance is committed to providing sound, independent advice and excellence in execution.
- Investigatory experience / skills to assist with the undertaking of account activity reviews.
- Previous involvement in financial crime investigations with experience in financial analysis techniques.
- Recent working knowledge of relevant AML legislations and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrable use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Strong written and personal communication skills demonstrated through previous work experience.
- Review suspicious activity alerts and reports made by Citi staff members or internal monitoring systems and determine whether further investigation is required or if the information should be escalated for potential disclosure to the National Crime Agency (NCA).
- Review, approve and submit any disclosures required in relation to the investigations completed by Operational Hubs.
- Maintain group records and provide management information relating to AML investigations as required.
- Liaise with the UK Nominated Officer to ensure that identified suspicions are considered for escalati
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A