The Compliance AML KYC Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to lead in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Review and evaluate recent news related to clients
- Interact with parent and subsidiary bankers and product sales and service on AML-related risk issues
- Coordinate with account operations on account maintenance issue
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses, as required
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
- Serve as primary point of contact for bankers in completing documentation related to Know Your Client (KYC), account renewals and/or assigned projects
- Assist with assessing documentation requirements for client legal entities and liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy
- Contact client personnel to obtain KYC information and documentation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A