The Private Banker Sr. Lead is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level, and externally. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business.
- Set challenging goals, regularly monitoring progress and making adjustments to achieve objectives.
- Plan and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Establish a referral network and gain introductions to potential clients which generate new sales.
- Close the deal, making concessions that are appropriate and in line with the fundamental interests of the Citi Private Bank.
- Help team members acquire the experience necessary to establish credibility with clients and intermediaries.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to team success and place team goals above personal achievement.
- Persevere in delivering what is promised, even when obstacles arise.
- Flag and report illegal or improper transactions, complying with all regulatory policies and control procedures regarding client acceptability.
- Understand the broad array of products and services under the Citi umbrella.
- Apply an in-depth level of knowledge in key investment and financing products.
- Develop expertise to identify business opportunities and address the unique needs of specific client segments.
- Keep abreast of financial industry developments and current global market conditions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A