The incumbent will play a crucial role in acquiring and developing customer relationships. Servicing an elite class of customers, he/she will help them build their wealth through Citigold’s unique wealth planner and tracker.
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.
- If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
- Tertiary degree, preferably in Banking & Finance discipline
- Minimum of 2 years Insurance, Banking or Private Banking Sales experience
- Candidates with sales experience in other industries are also welcome to apply
- Self-motivating with a strong sense of initiative
- Excellent communication, problem solving and customer relationship management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A