The Execution Associate Analyst 2 is an entry-level position responsible for performing risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to conduct reviews and analysis on business cases.
- Document and report the review and investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Assist with the disposition cases according to agreed upon business Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Follow-up with additional point(s) of contact as needed to identify additional information in support of the case
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Name Search Execution analyst is responsible for fulfilling name searches related to the section 314(a) of the USA PATRIOT ACT at the request of Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and for fulfilling Global Anti-Money Laundering Name searches at the request of Citi’s Global Investigations Unit.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A