Website PUMA Group
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Ensure individual performance achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
- Ensure accurately processing sales transaction at the cash desk
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual guidelines according to PUMA standards
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise. Communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Management team.
- Proven sales experience preferably in a fast pace retail environment
- Passion for PUMA Brand
- Customer oriented, reliable and friendly personality
- Strong team player
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Computer literacy
Company: PUMA Group
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A