The Project Manager will effectively lead the project team through the programme-life cycle of each project, from scoping and feasibility, right through to on site and completion. Providing excellent communication throughout keeping key stakeholders across the business engaged and updated throughout and ensuring best class delivery.
- Where appropriate work within current CDM process, health and safety documentation are in place and reviewed, recorded and uploaded centrally to appropriate project folders
- Manage the day to day operational aspects of projects end to end ensuring delivery of projects / programmes to agreed timelines and budget and to the agreed level of quality.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and define project brief and scope, leading the feasibility activity, reviewing costs and inputting to each project the project business case to ensure effect and efficient delivery.
- Define deliverable key milestones programme dates and ensure adherence by stakeholders and project team.
- Adopt and drive new ways of working / technology to ensure cost effective time/ travel for internal and external resources
- Commercial, financial and operational awareness
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects to time, cost and quality
- Technical project/programme management capability
- Health and Safety knowledge of legislation relating to construction projects
- Technical understanding relating to programme delivery in the contracting/construction environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A