Seeking passionate individuals who exemplify high performing behaviors and share our vision of bringing Agile/Scrum and the power of new ways of working and solutions to IT and internal business partners.
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Trains (ART) across multiple product lines, consisting of multiple Scrum teams.
- Provide coaching, guidance and coordination with other RTE’s working within the same platform.
- Able to think strategically about how to deliver business value across the overall platform.
- Facilitating the ART events/ processes and assist teams in delivering value
- Able to create and maintain dashboards and queries that makes information visible for decision making.
- Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- SAFe certification(s).
- Prior experience managing Agile Release Trains using the scaled agile SAFe Framework
- Experience managing Sprint and/or Kanban boards using Azure DevOps or similar work management tool.
- Strong facilitation, and stakeholder engagement experience.
- 2+ years as an Agile Release Train Engineer
- Scrum Master certification(s).
- Ability to coach and guide other RTE’s working within the platform.
- 3+ years as a Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or business-related discipline.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A