The primary focus of this position is to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Culture and Social Investment General Manager as well as, administrative support to the other C&SI team members as needed. The Administrative Assistant must be somebody who is self-motivated, learns quickly, anticipates needs, works independently, and has a demonstrated ability to multitask. The successful candidate needs strong interpersonal skills, a keen eye for attention to detail and the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce.
- Prepares documents using Microsoft Office applications.
- Manages the leader’s complex calendar. Schedules and coordinates logistics for internal and external meetings. Effectively represents the leader’s office to a broad array of contacts within Chevron and external organizations.
- Create, submit, and manage project requests in SMART by GEP, and pay invoices via Chevron Accounts Payable Portal.
- Independently complete small project requests, including simple data analysis.
- Effectively prioritizes work, meets deadlines while anticipating needs and requirements. Traces critical items and follows up for completion.
- Adapts readily to the needs of diverse workgroups supported.
- Handles all executive assistant and administrative support with a high level of independence, initiative, discretion, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Coordinates travel logistics and prepare itineraries for the GM. Tracks and gathers related expenses and compiles expense reports.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding process for new team members.
- Ability to meet deadlines while producing high quality work; ability to anticipate needs and follow through to completion.
- High School diploma
- Demonstrated capability to maintain complex calendars; prepare manager(s) for meetings and other events including pre-read materials; maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively team with various groups and stakeholders
- Proficient in SMART by GEP
- Effectively communicates and conveys ideas
- Minimum of 3 years in similar positions
- Experience with Power BI
- Five or more years in similar positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, One Note and SharePoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A