Website Chalhoub Group
The Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer and handles the distribution of the brand or set of brands within assigned outlets. The sales representative is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients. He/ she is also responsible for collection of receivables and is the key source of information for movement of goods/brand and as one of the responsibilities is to bring back market feedback.
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 Years experience in a similar Commercial role
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A