Website Capitec Bank
To minimise financial crime losses to Capitec Bank and its clients (internal and external) through:
- Combining specialist knowledge and expertise with technical know-how to detect and prevent fraud.
- Leading the development of fraud detection models and work with technical teams to guide the development of tools.
- Leading the extracting, analysis and linkage of data from multiple sources and systems to detect trends and write new fraud rules.
- Leading the technical implementation and operationalisation of fraud rules, and monitoring the effectiveness thereof through dashboards and metrics.
- Analytical Skills
- Decision making skills
- Financial and electronic fraud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Economic and Management Sciences
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership Skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- At least 5 years’ experience within a fraud rules and analytical environment, including application of SQL, and advanced Excel functions
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Honours Degree in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Economic and Management Sciences
- Understanding of forensics(fraud) and or analytical environment
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A