Website Capitec Bank
- Provide technical system support and liaise with system vendors to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Interpret requirements and specifications to build systems solutions supporting business processes, aligned with relevant internal and external governance.
- Guide business divisions towards practical solutions for problems.
- Steer the systems development processes with all role players to facilitate the successful implementation and maintenance of all IT Forensics Systems.
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills
- Problem solving skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- 4 + years System Design and Analysis within functional and non-functional area
- Diploma in Information Technology – Computer Science or Information Technology – Programming
- Knowledge of Actimize Integrated Fraud Monitoring module (Functional & Technical)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology – Computer Science or Information Technology – Programming
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brakpan, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A